SME Safety4U Package
A simple, effective, and low-cost solution for small low-risk businesses
Did you know that ALL organisations, whatever size, have a legal requirement to have access to a ‘competent’ Health & Safety advisor under regulation 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999?
The penalties of not complying with Workspace Health & Safety law can be very serious:
- Unlimited fines straight from your bottom line.
- The HSE will charge you under Fee for intervention.
- Individual fines and imprisonment.
- Publicity of prosecutions leading to loss of orders and damage to reputation.
Let Prohas and Our ‘SME Safety4u package’ help you meet this legal requirement.
All this for an annual fee of just £550*
SME SAFETY4U PACKAGE
Our SME Safety4U pack contains everything you need in order to help your business comply with Workplace Health & Safety law all for a low annual fee.
Membership to the Prohas competent person scheme
Access to H&S forms
+5 FREE licences to online safety training (worth over £120)
Purchase / Request More Info
Customer Support Details:
Support Contact: Richard Holtom
Address: Prohas Health and Safety, Upwell street 201, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 8AL
Phone: +44 01427 613890
Vat No: GB 318589367
If you would like further support for your business contact us below or call 01427 613 890 and we can provide more information on this service and our bespoke offering.
*Terms and Conditions
- Price quoted excludes VAT.
- Price quoted is valid for businesses within a 20 mile radius of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
- An additional charge for travel costs of £0.45/mile will be charged for businesses outside this radius.
- For businesses with a higher risk profile we are happy to provide other more suitable packages.